Monday, October 24, 2011

Let the Creepy Crawl Begin!

Tomorrow!


Earlier this month Marilyn @ The Artsy Girl Connection invited me to participate in 6 days of Creep Crawly Halloween ideas, crafts, recipes, whatever my heart led me too essentially!  I was flattered she asked and of course I said sign me up!!
I hope starting tomorrow you will follow along and see what kind of fun and spooky concoctions these fine ladies have come up with.


Here is the line up!





25th - Marilyn (The ArtsyGirl connection) - Introduction and craft..

26th - 1st Kick off Here!

27th - Bonnie @ A Wee Meenit


30th - Break For Project Pink



and to make it even more fun...


the 31st will feature a linky open to all to link up fun 

Halloween 

 projects to bid the season goodbye! So join in if you can!


Can't wait to see what everyone has been up to!


Photobucket

0 comments: