Saturday, September 17, 2011

Join in

I am totally out of the blogging loop these days! In some ways I miss it but it others it has been liberating not to feel like I have another part time job when I should be rolling around on the floor with my babies! That being said my friend Dana over at Make Them Wonder has recently posted about the Roomspiration Blog Hop and it got me motivated to join in.  It is always fun to see all of the great and usually thrifty ideas that all you creative ladies come up with!  So I had to join in.  Go take a look.  Peruse through all the before and afters grab some great ideas with us!















I joined in over at View Along the Way to link up our little family room revamp.


 and then over to Homemaker on a Dime to share a few of our bathroom transformations.






Hope you'll join in and don't forget to go show Dana at Make Them Wonder some new blogger love!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Dana Frieling said... Best Blogger Tips

Your rooms are gorgeous, Jessica! Thanks for the blog love. You rock!